- Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of information:
- Personal Information: We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, and phone number if you choose to provide it to us. We may also collect personal information from our Customers, such as their customers’ names, email addresses, and other contact information, in connection with the services we provide to them.
- Technical Information: We automatically collect certain technical information about Site Visitors, such as IP addresses, browser types, and operating systems.
- Usage Information: We may collect information about how Site Visitors use our websites, such as pages visited and links clicked.
- How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide our website hosting services to our Customers;
- Communicate with Site Visitors and Customers;
- Improve our websites and services;
- Enforce our policies and comply with legal requirements;
- Respond to requests for information and support;
- Prevent and detect fraud and abuse; and
- How We Share Your Information
We may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With our service providers who help us provide our services, such as data analytics providers, payment processors, and customer support providers;
- With our Customers, to the extent necessary to provide our services to them;
- With our affiliates and subsidiaries;
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets;
- To comply with legal requirements, such as a court order or subpoena; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
- Your Choices
You may choose not to provide us with certain information, but this may limit your ability to use our services or access certain features of our websites. You may also be able to opt-out of certain data collection and sharing activities, such as cookies, by adjusting the settings on your browser or device.
We take reasonable measures to protect the information we collect from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
- Children’s Privacy
Our services are not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
- Contact Us
Effective Date: January 3rd, 2023